Hello! I’m Nitish Khagwal.
I’m a Product Designer based in New Delhi, India.
Currently, I am designing for 400+ million user base at leading fintech brand – Paytm.
I design intuitive interfaces for both web and mobile devices. I aim for human-centered design experiences.
In last 8 years, I worked on numerous design projects from start to delivery. It includes B2B, B2C, D2C, SAAS, consumer and enterprise level products.
I have in-depth understanding of product lifecycle from research to design delivery.
- Data Analysis
- S.M.A.R.T Goals
- Comptetitive Analysis
- User Interviews
- User Survey
- Measuring UX
- Information Architecture
- User Flow
- Lo-fi & Hi-fi Prototypes
- Dev Handoff
- UX Optimization
- Design System
- Color Theory
- Layout & Grid
- Figma Plugins
- Mobile App Design
- Adaptive Design
- Responsive Web Design
- Progressive Web App
- Point of Sale (POS)
- Design Thinking
- 5 Elements of UX
- Human-Centered Design
* I don’t trade Code skills as this is something that I need to manage my web pages & plugins. Code skills help me to bridge the gap between design and code while collaborating with the developers.
I design for humans.I strive for inclusive design.
When we design for differently-abled users, we make experiences better for everyone. I focus on permanent, temporary, and situational disability.
While designing experiences, I keep users front and center. I prefer firsthand user observations and making design decisions grounded in data.
Humans have variables that increase the tendency of errors. I make product interaction so easy that it becomes hard for users to make errors.
Ink Wireframe Plugin lets designers quickly create lo-fidelity wireframes. Ink Wireframe speeds up the design and iteration process.
Ink Wireframe Plugin lets designers to test ideas early on reducing scope of error.View at Figma Community
Sticky Note Widget lets designers quickly take notes without leaving Figma design.
Sticky Note Widget comes in handy for taking notes while brainstorming and ideation.View at Figma Community
Khagwal 3D is a free 3D illustration library pack for web and mobile app designers.
Khagwal 3D has 45 hand-curated 3D objects. Each object is available as a high-quality image in 5 different themes & 5 different angles.Explore 3D Library
- Foundations of User Experience DesignJuly 2021
- Start the UX Design Process: Empathize, Define, and IdeateJanuary 2022
- Build Wireframes and Low-Fidelity PrototypesJanuary 2022
- Conduct UX Research and Test Early ConceptsMay 2022
- Create High-Fidelity Designs and PrototypesMay 2022
- Responsive Web DesignJune 2022
- Design a User Experience for Social GoodJune 2022